Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introduction

Over the years I have written for various magazines, mostly financial and business magazines and newspapers such as IFR,Finance Asia, the Asset, Finance Asia, Economic Times, and The Mint.

I thought it would be more interesting to write when I chose and on a subject of my choice.It is not intended to be a daily blog.

Having lived in various countries over the last six decades with Hong Kong being where I spent the longest part of my life ( twenty six years), coming back to India in 2005 ( where I had only lived for seven years prior) to settle down was quite a challenge, but over the last almost five years have gotten used to it and even ventured to start a small company developing financial software for banks.

While I do intend to occasionally write about financial matters , it is not intended to be a financial blog . I do have interests beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment